Buck Power Supply GUI Installation
Buck Power Supply GUI Software Installation
The following steps describe how to install the MCP19110, 11, 18, and 19 Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface (GUI) Plugin.
- If MPLAB® X IDE is already installed, go to Step 2. If not, download MPLAB X IDE here.
- If an MPLAB XC8 C Compiler (v1.33 or later) - compatible C-compiler is already installed in MPLAB X IDE, go to Step 3. If not, you can download a free version of the XC8 compiler here. The XC8 user’s guide and installation instructions can be downloaded here.
- Download the MCP19110/11/18/19 – Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface Plugin Archive (ZIP) here.
- Unzip the MCP19110/11/18/19 – Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface Plugin archive which contains the com-microchip-mplab-mcp1911X-buckpowersupply.nbm plugin file.
- The plugin file must be installed in MPLAB X IDE. To install it, open MPLAB X IDE. From the menu bar, select Tools | Plugins. This opens a new Plugins window. Select the Downloaded tab and click on the Add Plugins button. Locate the com-microchip-mplab-mcp1911X-buckpowersupply.nbm file that was downloaded in the archive and click Open. Then, click Install at the bottom left.
- Review and accept the License Agreement by checking the I accept the terms in all of the license agreements checkbox, then click Install.
- If a window opens indicating that the MCP19110/11/18/19 plugin is not signed, click Continue. Once the installation completes, select Finish to close the Plugin Installer window. MPLAB X IDE will restart.
Buck Power Supply GUI Plug-in Installation
After MPLABX restarts, Tools | Embedded | MCP1911X GUI Plugin.
The GUI plugin will be launched at the lower left.
- Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface
- Buck Power Supply GUI System Components
- Buck Power Supply GUI Hardware & Software Requirments
- Buck Power Supply GUI Operation
- MCP19111 Digitally Enhanced Power Converter
- PICkit™ 3 Training
- MPLAB X IDE Training
- MPLAB X IDE Plug-ins
- "MCP19110/11/18/19 - Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface User's Guide"