Buck Power Supply GUI Installation
Buck Power Supply GUI Software Installation
- If MPLAB® X IDE is already installed, go to Step 2. If not, download MPLAB X IDE here.
- If an MPLAB XC8 C Compiler (v1.33 or later) - compatible C-compiler is already installed in MPLAB X IDE, go to Step 3. If not, you can download a free version of the XC8 compiler here. The XC8 user’s guide and installation instructions can be downloaded here.
- Download the MCP19110/11/18/19 – Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface Plugin Archive (ZIP) here.
- Unzip the MCP19110/11/18/19 – Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface Plugin archive which contains the com-microchip-mplab-mcp1911X-buckpowersupply.nbm plugin file.
- The plugin file must be installed in MPLAB X IDE. To install it, open MPLAB X IDE. From the menu bar, select Tools | Plugins. This opens a new Plugins window. Select the Downloaded tab and click on the Add Plugins button. Locate the com-microchip-mplab-mcp1911X-buckpowersupply.nbm file that was downloaded in the archive and click Open. Then, click Install at the bottom left.
- Review and accept the License Agreement by checking the I accept the terms in all of the license agreements checkbox, then click Install.
- If a window opens indicating that the MCP19110/11/18/19 plugin is not signed, click Continue. Once the installation completes, select Finish to close the Plugin Installer window. MPLAB X IDE will restart.
Buck Power Supply GUI Plug-in Installation
After MPLABX restarts, Tools | Embedded | MCP1911X GUI Plugin.
The GUI plugin will be launched at the lower left.
- Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface
- Buck Power Supply GUI System Components
- Buck Power Supply GUI Hardware & Software Requirments
- Buck Power Supply GUI Operation
- MCP19111 Digitally Enhanced Power Converter
- PICkit™ 3 Training
- MPLAB X IDE Training
- MPLAB X IDE Plug-ins
- "MCP19110/11/18/19 - Buck Power Supply Graphical User Interface User's Guide"