Digit Recognition AI/ML Application on SAM E51 IGAT Curiosity Evaluation Kit Using MPLAB® Harmony v3: Step 4
Step 4.1: Configure Generic Display Module
Step 4.2: Configure External Display Controller Driver
Step 4.3: Configure Legato Graphics Library
Step 4.4: Configure Parallel Display Interface
Click on the DMA Settings tab. Configure DMA Channel 0 to transfer application buffer to the Parallel Display Interface. The DMA transfers 1 byte from the CCL output to Parallel Display Interface on each trigger.
Based on the trigger source, the DMA channel configuration is automatically set by Microchip Code Configurator (MCC).
- Trigger Action: Action was taken by DMA on receiving a trigger
- One beat transfer: Generally used during a memory-to-peripheral or peripheral-to-memory transfer
- One block transfer: Generally used during memory-to-memory transfer on a software trigger
- Source Address Mode, Destination Address Mode: Select whether to increment Source/Destination Address after every transfer. Automatically set by MCC based on the trigger type. For example:
- If the trigger source is memory-to-peripheral, then the Source Address is incremented, and the Destination Address is fixed
- If the trigger source is peripheral-to-memory, then the Source Address is fixed, and the Destination Address is incremented
- Beat Size: Size of one beat. The default value is 8-bits. For example:
- If the SPI peripheral is configured for 16-bit/32-bit mode, then the beat size must be set to 16-bits/32-bits respectively