Lab 4: Add HTTP Web Server to Visualize Data
Step 2: With MHC, Configure TCPIP Stack
Open MHC with Tools > Embedded > MPLAB Harmony 3 Configurator.
Add Wi-Fi® Service under Available Components > Wireless > System Services > WIFI SERVICE.
Figure 1: Add WIFI SERVICE Component
MHC will pop up to get confirmation for component auto-activation:
- NVM: select Yes
- UART1: select No
- Cryptographic (Crypto) Library: select Yes
- wolfCrypt Library: select Yes
- CONSOLE: select Yes
- COMMAND: select Yes
- PIC32MZW1: select Yes
- NETCONFIG TCPIP CORE: select Yes
- BA414E: select Yes
- TCP/IP Application Layer Configurator: select Yes
- IPv4: select Yes
- ARP: select Yes
- UDP: select Yes
- ICMPv4: select Yes
Then, MCH will pop up to get confirmation for attachment auto-connect:
- tcpipNetConfig_0 and drvWifiPic32mzw1: select Yes
- lib_crypto and lib_wolfcrypt: select Yes
- sys_console_0 and tcpipStack: select Yes
- sys_console_0 and sys_debug: select Yes
- sys_console_0 and sys_command: select Yes
- drvWifiPic32mzw1:BA414E and drv_ba1414: select Yes
Finally, MHC will pop up to get confirmation for component auto-activation:
- TCP: select Yes
- WIFI PROVISIONING SERVICE: select Yes
- Select the Root view.
- When MHC auto-activates components, it may break some already made connections. In this application, the connection between CDC Function Driver and Console has been broken, because both components are organized in two different layers.
- Remove the CDC Function Driver component from the Root layer.
- Select the CDC Function Driver.
- Delete the selected component.
- Reply Yes to deactivate the CDC Function Driver.
Figure 4: Remove the CDC Function Driver component
Figure 5: Deactivate the CDC Function Driver component
Select the System Configuration view and make sure the Console component is present.
Right-click on the yellow diamond next to USB_DEVICE_CDC in Instance 0. From the Satisfiers list, select CDC Function Driver.
Figure 6: Connect Console USB_Device_CDC with CDC Function Driver
Figure 7: Console linked to CDC Function Driver