MPLAB® Snap Additional Items Needed
To use the MPLAB® Snap In-Circuit Debugger, you will need to supply:
- a full-featured Micro-B USB cable (data and power), no longer than 1.5 meters, to connect to a computer (e.g., the Microchip Part Number ATUSBMICROCABLE-XPRO)
Only use high-quality USB cables to avoid issues.
- a target board
- a power supply for the target board
- any wiring interfaces or cables needed for your application; some available adapters and cables include:
- AC164110 - RJ-11 to ICSP Adapter
- AC002021 PM3 ICSP cable
- a jumper, wire, or tweezers for emergency recovery if needed.