Melody Touch Library Release Notes
Release 3.3.0 – December 2022
- Touch Configurator support for ATtiny.
- Added one-touch and two-touch Surface for Self-cap (Mutual-cap will be supported in the next release).
- Added Gesture Support.
- Scan Rate control feature is added for PIC® devices.
- Improved the Driven Shield feature for users to enable/disable either Driven Shield (or) Driven Shield+ or both for better control.
Release 3.2.2 – September 2022
- Added notification icon within touch configurator to highlight touch-related hints, warnings and messages.
Release 3.2.1 – July 2022
- Added fix for multiple sensors not being selected.
- Added fix for Touch files generation failure when driven shield is enabled.
- Added fix for PIC16F180xx devices not getting loaded.
- Added fix for same pins getting generated multiple times in the signal matrix.
- Updated Touch library to support the latest Universal Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (UART) libraries.
- Added fix for AVR® devices not getting loaded.
Release 3.2.0 – February 2022
- Q43 family - (PIC18F25/26/27/45/46/47/55/56/57Q43)
- Q40 family - (PIC18F04/05/06/14/15/16Q40)
- Q41 family - (PIC18F04/05/06/14/15/16Q41)
- Q10 family - (PIC18F24/25/26/27/45/46/47Q10)
- PIC16LF188xx family - (PIC16(L)F18854/55/56/57/75/76/77)
- PIC16F180xx family – (PIC16F18015/25/26/44/45/46/54/55/56/74/75/76)
- Added button, slider, wheel sensor support for newly supported devices (Check above for supported devices).
- Added support for two-way data streamer protocol through UART communication for both supported AVR and PIC devices (Note: Update to the latest MPLAB® Touch plugin v1.0.1).
- Added example .c and .h files during generation of Touch files.
Release 3.1.0 – June 2021
- Touch configurator support to create button, slider, and wheel sensor projects.